Friday, October 4, 2013

Academics Shoot Review

The Story
I think this one tells the best story. This tells me a day in science class not just a normal day but a day everyone is excited for. Everyone likes doing labs in class they are the most fun. It seems that foam has shot in to the air from a reaction that has happen. These girls are very happy.

Action and Emotion
This picture shows a teacher holding another older teacher as a hostage.The old man does not seem scared, they seem to be playing around because of the smiles on there faces. 

Academics and Community Service


I chose this picture because i found it interesting. This reminds me when me and my friend use to go into the woods and pretend we were navy seal. They look like they are ready to leave from a mission they have done. This picture shows the rule of thirds.

Filling the Frame
This frame is filled with many people. All the people are around one desk and are feeling on the smoke that is being created in the middle. This picture if full of things.



1. Where do you think you could take photos like the ones you look at today?
I think we can take some like this in the library or in the fine arts building.
2. Whose classroom would you like to visit and take photos in?
I would like to go in the art room and gym and library.
3. What will you do, as the photographer, to get amazing photos like you look at today?
I will try to get the best lighting and angle. I will also try to position the object in a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment